- Basic Exterior Cleaning: Consists of wiping down and cleaning the following areas as required; landing gear, windscreens, cabin windows, leading edges, flaps, nose cone, engine cowls, and any other part of the exterior airframe that is needed.
- Wet Wash: Performed using the Arrow Magnolia Mach 1 Soap, applied with boar’s hair brushes, and dried fully. The drying process includes squeegee of the main surfaces, hand drying of the windows and brightwork. We even go as far as taping up or covering all pitot tubes and static ports as well as cleaning up your hangar floor upon completion of the job.
• Dry Wash is performed by wiping down the entire aircraft with Al-Safe wash, which is an aviation safe airframe wash that meets Boeing and McDonnell Douglas company requirements.
- Performed using various types of wax depending on the requirements of the aircraft or the customer. The variety of wax types include; Nupol Cleaner wax, Carnauba wax, Teflon, and Polymer Sealant. We also offer a two-step process, which includes waxing and compounding, depending on the paint condition. *We do recommend a wet wash prior to any exterior waxing.*
Basic Interior Cleaning
- Basic Interior Cleaning consists of wiping down the interior to include; the woodwork, interior windows, tables, mirrors, galley, lavatory, and cockpit. This cleaning also includes a full interior vacuuming.
Interior Detail Cleaning
- Detail Interior Cleaning: Consists of everything in the Basic Interior Cleaning plus, a full galley cleaning to include cleaning in every drawer/cabinets, galley drawer/cabinets, and all cabin drawer/cabinets. In addition to all this the cabin seats all get deep cleaned and conditioned using top of the line Perrone leather cleaner.
- Carpet Shampoo Extraction: Performed using a top of the line industrial grade carpet machine to remove and extract all types of stains, including dirt, gum, coffee, and wine, from your aircraft carpet. After completion, your carpet will look as good as new.
- Leather Seat Cleaning: The leather seat cleaning consists of using top of the line Perrone leather products to deep clean and condition all of the cabin chairs, couches, and leather goods.
- Brightwork Polishing: Performed using only NuVite metal polishing products which are considered the premier products for aircraft use. We have the experience and skills to tackle any brightwork job, from 3-4 step leading edges that haven’t been polished in years to just a light orbital clean up.
- Xzilon: This is the ultimate long-term protection for any of your polished metal work. When properly applied this product allows greater longevity between polishes and helps to protect the metal better against pitting and corrosion. It is currently approved for use on Gulfstream, Bombardier, and Boeing aircraft to just name a few.